Candle Care & Safety
We care about the care & safety for our amazing customers. Please follow these instructions below to burn and care for your candles safety and effectively.
- Upon first ever use, burn for at least two hours, or until the entire surface has turned to liquid wax. This will help you prolong the life of your candles.
- Trim the wick before each lighting. This will maintain an even and clean burn.
- Burn for no more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Always keep candles in sight when in use.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire such as furniture, drapes, books, paper, flammable materials, etc.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep. Be sure the wick ember is no longer glowing.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Choose an area away from drafts, open air vents or ceiling fans.
- Candle, container and/or wax can become hot when in use.
- Always burn candle on a stable, heat resistant surface.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high.
- Never burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish flame if it comes too close to the container.
- Extinguish candle carefully, allow it to cool completely before touching or moving.
- Recommend to use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle. Never use water as it can cause wax to splatter or glass to break.